West Allis Heater Installation
Professional Installation of All Types of Heating Systems
When you need heater installation in West Allis, Milwaukee, or the surrounding areas, call Cool Breeze or Fire Heating and Cooling! Since 2006, we’ve been proudly serving homeowners throughout the area, offering the highest level of quality, service, and customer care. Whether you need to replace an old, outdated heating system or you’re installing a brand new heater, we have the tools, training, and expertise to get the job done quickly and efficiently. We offer a 10-year parts warranty and 15-year labor warranty—something no other HVAC company in the area does!
Looking for West Allis heater installation? Call us at (414) 409-0853 today for a free in-person estimate!
4 Signs You Need Heater Replacement
1. Very dry heat - Old heaters, especially oil units, have a tendency to pump out incredibly dry heat. If you're noticing an uptick in dry skin or dying plants then consult our West Allis heater installation experts because your unit could be at the end of its use.
2. Old age - Some heaters might last as long as 40 years, but on average a heater usually only lasts 15-30 years. If you furnace is older than that, then you might want to think twice before spending more on repairs and consider a new unit.
3. Monthly utility bills on the rise - Heaters that are near the end of their life might keep your indoor environment at the desired temperature okay, but they'll be doing so less efficiently. If you're noticing that you're paying more on monthly utilities than normal, then consult our heater installation gurus because you might need a new unit.
4. Repair after repair - One repair call might not be too pricey, but if your unit needs service call after service call then it may no longer be worth it to keep a dying unit working again.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Old Heater
If your current heating system is relatively old—anywhere from 12 to 20 years old—or if it’s simply not keeping you comfortable anymore, it might be time to consider having it replaced. In fact, there are many benefits of upgrading to a newer heating system. Modern heaters are much more energy efficient than older systems, meaning they can save you money and reduce your overall energy usage.
Some of the benefits of upgrading your old heater to a newer, more energy efficient model include:
- Better heating performance
- Greater indoor comfort
- Improved energy efficiency
- Reduced utility costs
- Lowered carbon footprint
- Longer system lifespan
- Fewer breakdowns
- Reduced need for repeated repairs
With more than 26 years of industry experience, our team can help you find the perfect heating solution for your home—and your budget. We are capable of installing all types of heating systems, including furnaces, boilers, ductless systems, heat pumps, and more. We install all makes and models from a wide variety of industry-leading brands.
Contact Us for a Free In-Person Estimate
If you’d like to learn more about how our team can help you with your heater installation services, we encourage you to reach out to our friendly and knowledgeable team. You can also browse our website to read our reviews, find online coupons and specials, and learn more about all of our heating services. We offer free in-person estimates and payment plans.
Highly Recommend- Carol B.
Quality Job- Nick E.