West Allis AC Installation
Call (414) 409-0853 for a Free Estimate
When the time comes to replace your existing air conditioner or upgrade your home with a new, energy-efficient cooling system, reach out to the team at Cool Breeze or Fire Heating and Cooling. With more than26 years of industry experience, we are well-versed in all types of cooling systems. Our team is proud to provide top-quality AC installations in West Allis and the surrounding areas, all for a fair and affordable price. Most of all, we’re committed to your complete satisfaction; that’s why we stand behind our work with a 10-year parts warranty and a 15-year warranty on labor!
Contact us today to learn more about how our team can help you with your West Allis AC installation needs!
Types of Air Conditioning Systems We Install
Our professionally certified and highly trained technicians are fully capable of installing all types of air conditioning systems.
We can install any of the following:
- Traditional central AC systems
- Window unit ACs
- Ductless mini-split ACs
- Hybrid cooling systems
Our installation technicians are well-versed in all major makes and models from the HVAC industry’s leading AC brands. We can even help you select the right product or system for your home. No matter how big or small the job, we’re here to help you find the perfect solution at a fair price.
5 Signs You Need AC Replacement
1. Old age - A good AC should last anywhere between 12 and 15 years. If yours has been cooling for longer, then you might want to consider consulting our West Allis AC installation experts because you'll need a new unit soon.
2. Repair after repair - If you're paying through the nose for one repair after another, then you're better off replacing your unit outright. It'll be cheaper than constant repairs and you won't have to worry about your AC breaking down all the time.
3. Rising humidity in your home - One warning sign of the end of an air conditioner's life is that it stops taking the humidity out of your home. Older ACs lose this capability and it's pretty crucial in order to keep cool.
4. If your AC needs R22 Freon - Because of the Freon Ban, these AC units will soon become obsolete. The units are not being banned, but R22 Freon is going to become cost prohibitive in the near future.
5. If your AC is too inefficient - Older ACs have a tendency to work double-time in order to maintain the thermostat's temperature. Your cooling won't be affected necessarily, but you'll pay for that overtime work when you pay the utility bill at the end of the month.
Quality Service You Can Trust
At Cool Breeze or Fire Heating and Cooling, we understand that your comfort is important. We also believe that no job is complete until you are completely happy with the results. Because of this, our West Allis AC installers go above and beyond to ensure your total satisfaction. We are proud of our reputation for honesty, integrity, and credibility, and we make it our mission to earn and keep your trust.
We offer same-day appointments, as well as competitive pricing, online coupons, and payment plan options. For more information or to request a free in-person estimate, we encourage you to reach out to our friendly, knowledgeable team today!
Highly Recommend- Carol B.
Quality Job- Nick E.